Sunday, September 3, 2017

My First Easton Press Order

 I recently made my first, and quite possibly my only, Easton Press book order. Long have I lusted after the Easton Press editions of The Lord of the Rings. Years. On my journey to a life as a minimalist I have gotten rid of not only a lot of books, but also a lot of non book related possessions as well. The Lord of the Rings is one of my favorite books, and my previous edition was nothing special. A hardcover of The Hobbit with dust cover, and a Huffington Mifflin 50th anniversary slipcase edition of The Lord of the Rings trilogy in one. I sold these to help fund this investment. I figured that such a beautiful story deserved to have a equally beautiful edition. And lets just admit it, I wanted to treat myself ..

No comments:

Post a Comment