Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February TBR | 2015 - Starting Those Series

I may be over achieving here, as I realized after snapping the above picture that I will be receiving two new releases in the mail this month that I would also like to read upon arrival ("Morning Star" by Pierce Brown, and "Glass Sword" by Victoria Aveyard. And at the end of the month "A Gathering of Shadows" by V.E. Schwabs). So we shall see if this months TBR actually happens.

This months theme is starting new Fantasy series by never before read authors.

First is "The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson, book one in the Mistborn trilogy. Then I will be reading "Theft of Swords" by Michael J. Sullivan, book one in the Riyria Revelations. And finally "The Red Knight" by Miles Cameron, book one in The Traitor Son Cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment