Monday, February 22, 2016

"The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson


68428
This is my first venture into Brandon Sanderson's domain, and I must say that I now see why he is regarded so highly in the fantasy genre. Brandon Sanderson truly does have the ability to create some of the most unique magical elements. The consumption of metals to harness abilities is a perspective that I have never seen before, and one that was so very interesting. The rest of the story was just as finely crafted. The dark lord conquering, the mists that raise up every night to envelop the realm, the ash that falls from the sky like snow to coat the land and cities. It was all so fantastic. Sanderson, you have created a loyal fan in me who will be devouring all of your books.

My Rating: 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment