Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Book Review of "Normal: A Novel" by Graeme Cameron


23214378

Such a sad little book. When I say sad I do not refer to that certain emotion of heart wrenching despair, no, I mean sad in the pathetic sense.

I did not finish this book, I did not even get past page twenty, so perhaps my review is a little undeserved and close minded, but there is a reason that I did not go forward with this book.

The writing, my goodness the writing. As choppy as the waves at sea during a storm. The plot, and story in general, all felt very unrealistic and forced. I even skimmed through the book to see if it perhaps got better, therefore justifying my going forward with it, but as far as I could see it continued on its path of destruction.

My Rating : *

No comments:

Post a Comment