Saturday, December 5, 2015

Barnes and Noble Book Haul/Unboxing | December 2015

This package from Barnes and Noble actually arrived several days ago but I waited to do a book haul feature in order to have some better lighting. It is dark outside by the time that I get home from work every night. This haul is from a bunch of well known fantasy authors that I want to read in the year 2016. I have never read any books by any of these authors previously, but I have heard a lot about them and so I desire to give them all a try.

We have "Blood Song" by Anthony Ryan, paperback edition, book one in the "Raven's Shadow" series. "The Lies of Locke Lamora" by Scott Lynch, paperback edition, book one in the "Gentlemen Bastard" series. "Prince of Thorns" by Mark Lawrence, paperback edition, book one in "The Broken Empire" trilogy.
And then we have "Malice" by John Gwynne, soft cover edition, book one in "The Faithful and the Fallen" series. "The Way of Shadows" by Brent Weeks, paperback edition, book one in the "Night Angel" trilogy.

Winter time feels like the perfect time to undertake a lot of these larger fantasy books, and that is just what I plan to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment