Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Half Price Books Book Haul | December 2015

In celebration of my birthday last week my mom and I made a day of it, which of course included some book shopping at Half Price Books. I hauled six books. This first one is one that I actually already own, but my edition was a mass market paperback and this edition is a much nicer soft cover. And that is "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" by Susanna Clarke. Then I got "Storm Front" by Jim Butcher, soft cover edition, book one in "The Dresden Files". I hear a lot about this series and so I desired to try at least the first book. I also got "Shadow's Edge" and "Beyond the Shadows" by Brent Weeks, paperback editions, book two and three in the "Night Angel" trilogy. I just recently hauled the first book. Then "The Innocent Mage" by Karen Miller, paperback edition, book one in the "Kingmaker, Kingbreaker". Lastly I got "The Sword of Shannara" by Terry Brooks. I don't expect much from this book, but since it is being made into a television series it has caught my interest.

I probably won't be purchasing anymore books during the month of December, and quite possibly not until February when there are several anticipated book releases that I am eagerly awaiting. I want to take on some of these fantasy series that I have been purchasing, plus, I did something really scary over the past week ... I purged my library. Stay tuned for a massive book un-haul feature. This is the most books that I have ever un-hauled at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment