Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Book Depository and Book Outlet Book Haul/Unboxing | December 2015

I have a small book haul from both Book Depository, and Book Outlet, to feature today. Book Outlet was a two book purchase. First up is "Tower Lord" by Anthony Ryan, hardcover edition, book two in the "Raven's Shadow" series. I am unsure why I bought this considering that the first book in the series that I own is a paperback edition. Then "Prince of Fools" by Mark Lawrence, hardcover edition, book one in "The Red Queen's War". Then I bought "The Red Knight" by Miles Cameron from Book Depository, soft cover edition, book one in "The Traitor Son Cycle".

Much as I like Book Outlet I probably won't be purchasing books from them any longer. They have great prices, the shipping process is quick, and my books have always arrived in good condition. The problem being that I usually end up purchasing impulse buys, and impulse buys are something that I no longer desire to have in my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment