Thursday, December 31, 2015

January TBR | 2016

It felt very odd to put that 2016 up there in the post header.

Okay guys, I'm keeping it a little more realistic this month. My goal for the month is four books. Yes, just four books. 2016 is going to be a different year of reading, which I will be discussing shortly in a different blog post. So my first book is "Golden Son" by Pierce Brown, which I am actually currently reading. This is the second book in the Red Rising trilogy, and the third and final book in this trilogy will be published in February. Next I have "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" by Laini Taylor, first book in a trilogy. I am unsure what my thoughts will be concerning this particular one since it is a young adult book, and I am trying to steer clear of young adult here in the new year. Next are two very well known books from the adult fantasy genre that I have just been dying to read. "The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson, book one in the Mistborn trilogy. And "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin, first book in the Song of Fire and Ice series.

No comments:

Post a Comment