Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Most Anticipated Book Releases Of 2016

With the year 2016 quickly approaching, I eagerly await the release of some much anticipated book releases from some of my favorite authors.

 Earlier this year I read "A Darker Shade of Magic" by V.E. Schwab, book one in a will be trilogy. This February the second book is being released, "A Gathering of Shadows".
I also read "Red Rising" by Pierce Brown this year, book one in a trilogy. I will be reading the second book, "Golden Son", before the year is up, and the third and final book, "Morning Star", is due to be released this February.
A book that was also read earlier this year was "Red Queen" by Victoria Aveyard, book one in a will be series. This February the second book, "Glass Sword", will be released.
Also are all Sarah J. Maas books being released in 2016. I read "A Court of Thorns and Roses", as well as all current books in her "Throne of Glass" series this year. In May the second book in the "A Court of Thorns and Roses" trilogy will be released, "A Court of Mist and Fury". Book five in the Throne of Glass series will be released in 2016, exact release date is unknown.

Sarah J. Maas, and Victoria Aveyard, are a few of the young adult authors that I will continue to read (the others are all writers of adult fantasy). Otherwise I really don't read the young adult genre any longer.

February is going to be a very big month for book releases, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment