Tuesday, November 10, 2015

"The Final Descent" by Rick Yancey


13260751
The final book in the four book series, and the conclusion to the Monstrumologist. It was just as finely crafted as the former three books. It was dark, it was twisted. It gave me plenty of feelings, most of those being of sadness, disbelief, shock, and doubt. However, I did not like where the story took us nor where it ended. I have grown to love these characters and I fear that this book may have tainted those feelings. I see where the story was going with it all, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. Truthfully I feel betrayed and full of confusion right now. I may very well just look upon this series as a trilogy and allow my version of the characters to live on.

My Rating: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment