Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Shopping

How many people were brave enough to face the black Friday shoppers?

How many people chose to instead stay dressed in their pajamas all day and browse the specials online in the comfort of their own home?

*Shows hand*

I didn't really have any plans for shopping, but it has been quite a while since I have placed any book orders, and there were some black Friday sales happening today ...

Book Depository didn't have any deals that I was interested in but I did purchase one paperback book through them. Free shipping and I preferred the UK version over the American one.
Barnes and Noble had a few deals today, but the only one that I ended up using was the 30% off one item. I purchased five paperbacks through them.
Book Outlet has 30% off their entire website and I managed to find three books through them.

All books are by new authors that I have never read but am eager to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment