Monday, November 30, 2015

November Wrap Up | 2015

The month of November was certainty a disappointing month of reading. Of the seven books that I had on my November TBR only four of those books were read, and a attempt was made on a fifth but as I'm only currently about half way through it at the time I won't be able to finish it in time for it to be featured here in this months wrap up. The two and a half books will be carried over into December's TBR.

It may of been a slow reading month, but all of the books that I did read were excellent.

5 star rated books - Favorite books read in November
"Crown of Midnight" by Sarah J. Maas - Book review for "Crown of Midnight"
"Heir of Fire" by Sarah J. Maas - Book review for "Heir of Fire"

4 to 5 star rated books -
"The Isle of Blood" by Rick Yancey - Book review for "The Isle of Blood"
"The Finale Descent" by Rick Yancey - Book review for "The Finale Descent"

No comments:

Post a Comment