Sunday, November 1, 2015

November TBR | 2015 - Conquer That Series Edition

For the month of November my reading plans involve conquering some book series that I have started over the course of the year. First I plan on reading the final two books in "The Monstrumologist" series by Rick Yancey, "The Isle of Blood", and "The Final Descent". This will complete the series for me. Then I plan on catching up on the "Throne of Glass" series by Sarah J. Maas. "Crown of Midnight", "Heir of Fire", "The Assassin's Blade" novella, and "Queen of Shadows". This is going to be a six book series, with four books and one novella currently released. I read the first book in the series earlier in the year and I really need to read the rest of them. Then I plan on reading "Golden Son" by Pierce Brown, second book in the "Red Rising" trilogy. The Third book is due to be released in February. I will also probably try to fit "Winter" by Marissa Meyer in there somewhere. It is being released on November 10th and is the final book in "The Lunar Chronicles".

No comments:

Post a Comment