Sunday, November 1, 2015

October Wrap Up | 2015

I didn't really exceed my quota this month, and I didn't really bypass my reading of last month either, which, to be truthful, was a disappointing month of reading. I had roughly thirteen books on my TBR for this month and I read seven of them (minus the one that I did not finish). I will be carrying two of those books over to November but I already have November's TBR all planned out so the rest of them will be put on the sidelines for now.

Most of the books that I did read during this month were four to five star books, but there were one or two disappointments within this small stack.

5 Star rated books - Favorite books read in October 
"The Curse of the Wendigo" by Rick Yancey - The Curse of the Wendigo
"Vicious" by V.E. Schwab - Vicious

4 to 5 star rated books - 
"Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere
"Ink and Bone" by Rachel Caine - Ink and Bone
"The Archived" by Victoria Schwab - The Archived

Disappointments 
"The Unbound" by Victoria Schwab - The Unbound
"Armada" by Ernest Cline - Armada - Did not finish

No comments:

Post a Comment