Saturday, November 28, 2015

Writing Book Reviews For A Book Series

There has been a issue during this month. This month was my month of conquering book series. How does one write a book review on a book that is a part of a series, without spoiling the said book for someone? You can't, not really. Not in the in depth fashion that you can with a stand alone or with the first book in a series or trilogy. One of my biggest pet peeves in the world of reading is when someone includes spoilers in a Goodreads reading status, or in a book review. I will not be one of those people. Those people deserve to be hung up by their toes over shark infested waters, that'll teach them! So, sadly my book reviews have suffered during this past month as a result of this. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment