Monday, November 30, 2015

December TBR | 2015

December is upon us, and with December comes the Christmas season as well as the conclusion to the year. The less logical part of me desires to read as many books as possible in order to end this years reading on a high note, but the more logical part of me knows that this month is going to be busy ... and this TBR might not happen. I am carrying over two and a half books from my November TBR that I did not complete. The first being "The Assassin's Blade" by Sarah J. Maas, a Throne of Glass Novella. I am currently about half way through this one. Then "Queen of Shadows" by Sarah J. Maas, fourth book in the Throne of Glass series. This will bring me up to date on the Throne of Glass series. Book five will be released in 2016. The other book that I am carrying over from last month is "Golden Son" by Pierce Brown, book two in the Red Rising trilogy. The third book is being published in February of 2016 so I want to read this one so that I can jump into the third one. Then the next three are maybes for this month. I want to start a few new series and trilogies by some new authors that I have never read before. "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" by Laini Taylor, "Shadow and Bone" by Leigh Bardugo, and "The Final Empire" by Brandon Sanderson. All authors that I have desired to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment