Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pursuing the White Whale has hit a Milestone!

Pursuing the White Whale has been a active blog since the middle of March 2015, which is just a little over two months now. I am pleased to say that Pursuing the White Whale has now achieved over one thousand plus views in that time. I also want to take this time to encourage people to not only follow me here, but to feel free to comment on discussions. I would love to hear from you!

You can also follow on Facebook - Pursuing the White Whale on Facebook

Tell your book loving friends and family about Pursuing the White Whale.

I want to also take a moment to thank any, and all, fans of Pursuing the White Whale. I truly love to not only write about book related topics, but to discuss book related topics, and this blog gives me the out-lit that I need. 1000 + views is a big milestone for my newly created blog, here is to 1000 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment