Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Never Ending 'To Be Read' List - TBR

How long is your 'to be read' list, otherwise known as a TBR? I Keep track of my TBR list on Goodreads, and I just realized this morning that it is currently at about two hundred books, and always growing. Every time that I read a book, or add a book to my 'want to read' list on Goodreads, I receive recommendations of similar books, therefore knocking one book off of my TBR but adding two, or four, more to it. I also pick up the monthly issue of book page that is offered free through the library. And I even go so low as to watch YouTube videos on book hauls, and book reviews, therefore stumbling upon even more titles that I desire to read. 

It could always be worse though, the possibility of there not being any books that I desired to read makes me shudder.

No comments:

Post a Comment