Monday, August 31, 2015

August 2015 Wrap-Up

August has come to a close and it is now time for my monthly wrap-up to be featured. This month I only read ten books, twelve if you count the two did not finish books that I started and gave up on. I read all of the original books that I listed for my August TBR other then the final book in the Percy Jackson series, "The Last Olympian", by Rick Riordan, and the prequel novel in the Lunar Chronicle series, "Fairest", by Marissa Meyer. I may carry those over to September, or I may not. We shall see. I also read three other books that I did not feature in my August TBR.

Favorite books read in August:
The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness

Naomi Novik 
Sarah J. Maas

Decent reads during August:

Books I could have done without in August:

Books that are dead to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment