Sunday, August 9, 2015

Book Review of "Monsters of Men" by Patrick Ness


7540092

"Monsters of Men" by Patrick Ness, the final book to the "Chaos Walking" trilogy.

Having finished this trilogy just moments ago I am left feeling stunned. Patrick Ness takes you on a roller coaster ride of feelings that leaves you feeling exhausted and emotional. These books are both intense and deep in all the best ways possible. I don't know if this will be considered as a spoiler but Patrick Ness knows how to make you care about a character before taking that character away from you ... it makes for a very nerve wracking read and more then once I found myself uttering "No, no, no, no, no!" under my breath. This trilogy has earned a rightful place on my favorites category, and it will stay with me. A excellent read and one that I would highly recommend.

My Rating: 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment