This tag is books I won't read, ever. Never, ever, ever. I will never read them.
1. "The Perks of being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky. This book is huge over in the Goodreads and Booktube community. I just can't see myself ever reading this book, it holds no interest over me. In fact I typically avoid books like this one, it is just not for me plain and simple.
2. The "Hush, Hush" series by Becca Fitzpatrick. This book is also very popular in the Goodreads and Booktube community, however it is also harshly criticized. So although it may be a genre that I would find myself more likely to read I have both read and heard some thoughts and reviews on this series that leads me to believe that I am better off to just avoid it altogether. Sounds like a repeat of the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer, which I read by the way but will never read again due to the poor writing skills on the authors part.
3. The "Vampire Academy" series by Richelle Mead. Again, this is a very popular series in the Goodreads and Booktube community. I like this genre, but can I just say that this book not only looks bloody awful but sounds bloody awful as well? It is basically a romance novel from what I have gathered on it. "Twilight" anyone?
4. "Fifty Shades of Grey" by E.L. James. Need I explain what this book is, or why I refuse to read it? I think that I can pretty much sum it up by saying that I don't read smut. I especially don't read badly written smut.
5. Not just "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green, but any and all books written by John Green. All of his books are hugely popular in the Goodreads and Booktube communities ... and I just don't have any desire or interest in reading any of his books.
6. "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. Once again, a very popular book in the Goodreads and Booktube community. I have absolutely no interest in reading it.
7. "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" by Jesse Andrews. This seems to be the book that everyone is currently talking about. I just can't sum up the interest to ever read this book. I don't read a lot of contemporary books. It's not really a genre that I seek out.