Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Wrap-Up | 2015

Hey guys, this is my July Wrap-Up post. I read twelve books for the month of July, sixteen if my did-not-finish books count. Not quite as many as I would have liked to have read, but still a decent sum if I do say so myself.

"Red Rising" by Pierce Brown
"Starters" by Lissa Price
"Enders" by Lissa Price
"The Monstrumologist" by Rick Yancey
"Red Queen" by Victoria Aveyard
"The Sea of Monsters" by Rick Riordan
"The Titan's Curse" by Rick Riordan
"The Battle of the Labyrinth" by Rick Riordan
"Cinder" by Marissa Meyer
"Scarlet" by Marissa Meyer
"Cress" by Marissa Meyer
"The Coldest Girl in Coldtown" by Holly Black

Some did-not-finish book reviews for the month of July:
"Nil" by Lynne Matson
"The Winner's Curse" by Marie Rutkoski

No comments:

Post a Comment