Thursday, July 23, 2015

Book Review of "The Battle of the Labyrinth" by Rick Riordan


2120932

I think that by the second book "The Sea of Monsters", I was beginning to see some similarities to Harry Potter being reflected in the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series and it has carried on through the third and fourth book. Mind you, I said similarities not a complete likeness. The Percy Jackson series does a unique take on the Greek mythologies and in all fairness stands very well on its own two feet. Rick Riordan has taken ancient Greek mythology and has given it a new and modernized twist. I love the Harry Potter series so I am quite trilled to have found a new series that resembles it.

In this fourth book we are taken on a quest through the Labyrinth that was created by Daedalus for King Minos in the Greek mythology.

My Rating: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment