Friday, July 10, 2015

Book Outlet Unboxing / Haul Second July 2015 Order

 This is the second Book Outlet order that I had placed during this month. I am happier and happier with Book Outlet each time that I deal with them. I placed this order after placing my Amazon order and Barnes and Noble order, and I received this one first! Very fast on their delivery times. The books all arrived in perfect condition, half of them didn't even have a mark made in marker either. And I even received a $5.00 Book Outlet buck code for my next order.

This first picture features three books from the "Fairyland" series by Catherynne M. Valente. The first book in the series is "The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her own Making", and this book is in a soft cover edition. The second book in the series is "The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There", this book is in a soft cover edition. The third book in the series is "The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two", and this book is in a hardcover edition. There are five books in the series and I was able to get the first three books in the series this time around. I have read the first two books in the series, highly enjoyed them, but have not yet read the other three books in the series. The main reason being that my local library did not have any after the first two books.

"Siege and Storm", and "Ruin and Rising" by Leigh Bardugo. Books two and three in "The Grisha" trilogy. The second book in the series is a soft cover edition and the third book in the series is a hardcover edition. I have book one "Shadow and Bone" arriving from Amazon in a soft cover edition. I have not read these books but I heard a lot of good things about them, and I am excited to finally read them myself. My library did not have this trilogy.

And last is "NOS4A2" by Joe Hill (Aka Stephen King's son). I read this book last year, found it to be very entertaining and extremely creepy, and couldn't resist when I found it on Book Outlet. This is a hardcover edition.

That completes my Book Outlet orders. I always check in on Book Outlet to see if anything catches my eye, so there may very well be another Book Outlet haul before the month of July is over, but at the moment this is it. I have a Amazon order floating around out there yet, and one more Barnes and Noble order.

No comments:

Post a Comment