Saturday, July 4, 2015

What Have I Done?

I did pretty good with my book purchases back in June, having only a small book haul between a one time trip to Half Price Books and Barnes and Noble. This month however, oh boy this month I went absolutely insane. I have two separate book orders from Book Outlet that should be arriving soon, I went shopping with my Mom the other day at Half Price Books where I bought eight books, and I just placed a book order with both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I seriously am putting myself on a book buying ban for the rest of this month ... I make myself sick! What have I done?! What have I continued to do?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The upside to all of this is that I will have a huge book haul to show you guys as these books arrive in the mail. I will first feature my Half Price Books haul, and then the others as they come in.

With all of these new books coming in I feel a third bookshelf is soon going to be a requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment