Friday, July 17, 2015

Barnes And Noble Unboxing/Haul July 2015 - Third Haul

I was not expecting to receive this order quite so quickly. This is the final book order, and you know what that means! Tonight I am going to re-organize all of my bookshelves to accommodate all of my new books, and then tomorrow I will feature a updated shelfie and a library tour, so stay tuned in for that!

First up on the haul is the "Monstrumologist" paperback boxed set. All four books from the series. "The Monstrumologist", "The Curse of the Wendigo", "The Isle of Blood", and "The Final Descent". I just recently read "The Monstrumologist" and gave it five stars, so you can only imagine my eagerness to read the rest of the books in this amazing series.

You can read my book review here : Book Review of "The Monstrumologist" by Rick Yancey

"Ink and Bone" by Rachel Caine. Stunning hardcover edition. It has such a delicious parchment feel to the dust cover. I heard really good things on this one. It has been described as Harry Potter meets The Book Thief meets Fahrenheit 451. I can't pass that up!

The only book that I have read to date by Rick Yancey is "The Monstrumologist". I fell in love with his writing so I didn't hesitate on these two books. Book one and two in "The 5th Wave" series. "The 5th Wave", and "The Infinite Sea" by Rick Yancey. Gorgeous hardcover editions. 

I'm trying to get through my TBR pile of library books right now so that I can dig into all of these delicious new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment