Sunday, July 12, 2015

I'm Drowning In Books!


Book Riot's photo.

Help! Help! I'm drowning in books and I can't get caught up!

Between the library books checked out on my library card, and the copious amount of books that I have been purchasing, my TBR pile is seemly futile at the moment. My library books alone amount to the sum of seventeen books. Considering that my TBR on Goodreads exceeds three hundred books and more are always being added, lets just face the fact that I will never get caught up.

Other then the fact that my library books are on loan and I have a time frame to finish and return them, having large amounts of books that you are excited about reading really isn't a bad thing. I just feel like I am at a crossroads right now, being pulled in opposite directions. There are so many books that I want to read right now that I simply just cannot make up my mind on which ones to read next!

No comments:

Post a Comment