Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Library Book Stash

Okay, down to fifteen library books in my hoarder stash. It was diminished to a even smaller stash earlier yesterday before I added five more books to it while returning the five that I had read ... the good news? My library apparently does not own the two pages of titles on my to be read list ... bad news for me, good news for the library. I am trying to read them in order of when they were checked out, but it is so hard to pick which to read next when they all look so good!

I ended up returning some books unread because I was able to purchase them cheaply on Book Outlet, so I will read my own copies when they arrive. I also started some books, only to return them unfinished. Too many good books to waste my time on the ones that I am not enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment