Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Book Outlet Haul/Unboxing July 2015

Looky, looky I've got bookies! This box from Book Outlet was waiting for me when I arrived home from work today. This was the first time that I have placed a order with Book Outlet and I was very impressed with not only the speed of delivery but also the price of the books, and the overall condition of the books. The marks on the books were all very minor, some being only small dots. I have another order being processed right now, and I will be ordering from them again. I am very pleased with these books. Now let's dig in and take a look at these beauties! We have eleven books to go over.

These are the golden books out of all of the books in this order. "A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Backman. A absolutely gorgeous hardcover edition of a really terrific book. I read this title last year and really enjoyed it. "Bird Box" by Josh Malerman. A stunning soft cover edition of a truly terrifying book. I also read this book last year and I will freely admit that this book scared me, but it was oh so good! I was so excited to find these two titles through Book Outlet, I have been wanting to add them to my library ever since I have read them.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" by Jack Finney soft cover edition, "The Drowned World" by J.G. Ballard soft cover edition, and "Something Wicked this Way Comes" by Ray Bradbury hardcover edition. I have not yet read any of these titles but they have been on my to read list for a while now.

"Beowulf" by Unknown hardcover edition, "Not a Drop to Drink" by Mindy McGinnis hardcover edition, and "The Bone Season" by Samantha Shannon hardcover edition. I have not yet read any of these titles but they are all on my to read list.

"Far Far Away" by Tom McNeal hardcover edition ($0.99!), "The Spindlers" by Lauren Oliver paperback edition, "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card soft cover edition. Again, I have not yet read any of these titles but they are all on my to be read list. I probably wouldn't of purchased "The Spindlers" given a take back opportunity, but at least it didn't cost very much.

It was so much fun to receive so many books in the mail, and it was like Christmas day getting to open the box and sort through them all!

2 comments:

  1. oooohhhh, now I want "A Man Called Ove!" will check and see if it is still available~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you ordered it or not. I may be able to throw it onto a future order of mine for you, Book Outlet still has them in stock at the moment.

    ReplyDelete