Friday, July 24, 2015

Barnes and Noble Unboxing/Haul July 2015 - Fourth Haul

I read all of these books recently during this month and I just had to have them in my library. So yes, I am bringing you a Barnes and Noble Unboxing/Haul July 2015 - Fourth Haul. Some people buy clothes, I buy books.

First is my "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" five book paperback boxed set. The spines create this beautiful collage, whist the front covers create this even more beautiful collage.
"The Lightning Thief", "The Sea of Monsters", "The Titan's Curse", "The Battle of the Labyrinth", and "The Last Olympian"

I have read all but the last one. I finished the fourth book in the series last night and was unable to move on to the fifth and final book because it was currently checked out from my local library. Now I can finish it!

And "Red Queen" by Victoria Aveyard. I really loved this book when I read it, and I desired to own it.

I'm not even going to pretend that there aren't going to be many more book hauls to come. I'm not going to lie to myself, and I'm not going to lie to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment