Thursday, July 16, 2015

Barnes And Noble Unboxing/Haul July 2015 - Second Haul

All of my books from my second Barnes and Noble order have finally arrived. They split this order up into three separate orders and I wanted to wait to feature my book haul until I had all books in my possession. I have one more Barnes and Noble order currently bring processed and that will be it for the July book hauls ... that I know of. I realize that I have been a tad bit eccentric with my book purchases lately. I have widened my reading horizons and in doing so I have been discovering so many new talented authors of drool worthy series and stand alone novels. I went a little crazy, I feel like I have been out of the book loop for so long and now I am trying to play catch up. Some people may ask the question, "Are you rich? How do you afford so many books?". No I am not rich, I just choose to make sacrifices in other areas so that I can purchase books. This however is overboard for me even. I feel like the month of August will be slower as far as book hauls go. Guys I could be buying drugs instead of books ... suddenly my book buying problem doesn't sound so bad, does it?

Enough with the groveling and on with the book haul!

The first book in my book haul is "An Ember in the Ashes" by Sabaa Tahir. A gorgeous hardcover edition. This book has been receiving a lot of attention, good attention. I am excited to read it for myself.

Next I have "Red Rising" and "Golden Son" by Pierce Brown. Both stunning hardcover editions. I read Red Rising earlier this month and knew that this was a author that I wanted to own in my library. I have not yet read the second book in the series, "Golden Son", but aim to do so in the very near future. The third book "Morning Star" will be released in February of 2016.

You can read my book review of "Red Rising" here: Book Review of "Red Rising" by Pierce Brown

And last but not least, "Armada" by Ernest Cline. This is a newly released hardcover edition from the author of "Ready Player One". I have not yet read either of his books, but I hear people raving about them and they sound right up my alley. I am also excited to check these off of my TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment