Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Book Review of "Scarlet" by Marissa Meyer


13206760

"Scarlet" by Marissa Meyer is the second book in "The Lunar Chronicles" series.

In Scarlet our cyborg Cinderella, Cinder, makes a reappearance but we are also introduced to a new cast of characters. Scarlet is Little Red Riding Hood. Scarlet's grandmother is missing and in her search to find her she encounters Wolf, a dangerous and yet charming street fighter who may possibly have some answers to her grandmother's whereabouts.

I found myself slightly disappointed with this second installment in the series until I neared the end of the book, the end really picked up and improved upon the entire books overview. I did hear that this was the weaker book in the series and that the third book is a lot of peoples favorite, so I have high hopes for the rest of the books in this series.

My Rating: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment