Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Newest Addition To My Barnes and Noble Leather Bound Editions

I have not browsed the collectible leather bound editions on the Barnes and Noble website for quite some time now so imagine my glee when I saw that they have released a few more editions since then and now.

I bought this one

A Wrinkle in Time Trilogy (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions): A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, and A Swiftly Tilting Planet
A Wrinkle in Time Trilogy (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions): A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, and A Swiftly Tilting Planet
I was originally thinking about purchasing the five book paperback boxed set of the "A Wrinkle in Time" series by Madeleine L'Engle which was the same price as this gorgeous leather bound edition. Granted that there are five books in the series and this edition only contains the first three books in that series, but those are the three books that I really desire to own anyway. As soon as I saw this edition I was so glad that I had waited on making that purchase. This is a beautiful dark leather with blue and yellow embossing, gold gilded pages, and a blue silk bookmark. No illustrations, but very pretty chapter headers. This edition contains "A Wrinkle in Time", "The Wind in the Door", and "A Swiftly Tilting Planet".

You can get your own copy by following this link: Barnes and Noble Leather Bound Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment