Wednesday, September 30, 2015

October TBR | 2015

For the month of October I have a selection of horror/spooky/creepy/dark/paranormal books picked out from my personal home library. October is the perfect time to read this genre, and read them I shall. I am not sure if I am over extending myself on this months reading goals but these are just the books that I would like to read but might not necessary get to.

The last three books in "The Monstrumologist" series by Rick Yancey. I read the first book in this series earlier and absolutely loved it. I think that these three books will make delightfully spooky reads for this month, and it will also be completing a book series in the process. "The Curse of the Wendigo", "The Isle of Blood", and "The Final Descent".

"The Archived" and "The Unbound" by Victoria Schwab. I adore Victoria Schwab as a writer so this may just be a excuse to read more of her books.

"The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" by Robert Louis Stevenson.

"Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" by Jack Finney.

"The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and other stories" by Washington Irving.

"The Haunting of Hill House" by Shirley Jackson.

And one or two books by H.P. Lovecraft.

1 comment:

  1. I overlooked "Armada" by Ernest Cline which kind of qualifies for this months reading as it is about Aliens. I may also add "Vicious" by Victoria Schwab. Not really a spooky read, but one that I have been itching to read.

    ReplyDelete