Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Book Series Read In August That I'm Not Going To Finish

I started a lot of book trilogies and series during the month of August so here is my updated version of book series that I'm not going to finish.

7735333


1. The Matched series by Ally Condie. I read "Matched" and I have no desire to read the other two books in the trilogy, "Crossed" and "Reached".







18079804


2. The "Half Bad" trilogy by Sally Green. I didn't even finish reading the first book in this trilogy, "Half Bad", setting it aside and calling it quits before even getting past page sixty. The other two books in this trilogy, "Half Wild" and "Half Lost" will go unread.





9275658



3. The "Legend" trilogy by Marie Lu. I read "Legend" and while I didn't hate it I just found it to be too juvenile for my tastes. I will not be reading the other two books in this trilogy, "Prodigy" and "Champion".





10576365


4. "The Darkest Minds" trilogy by Alexandra Bracken. I actually rather enjoyed this book but I haven't heard great things about the other two books in this trilogy ... I don't feel like continuing on with it at this time. "Never Fade" and "In the After Light" will go unread.





13455782



5. The "Shatter Me" series by Tahereh Mafi. I hated this book with a passion. "Unravel Me" and "Ignite Me" will not be in my future reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment