Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Spooky Book Recommendations For October

These books will not be on this years October reading because I have already read them. Instead these are recommendations for readers who may be looking for some spooky books to read during this October.

"Bird Box" by Josh Malerman
Guys, I cannot recommend this book enough! I don't easily scare but this book scared me.

"Dracula" by Bram Stoker
A classic horror.

"Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley
Another classic.

"The Monstrumologist" by Rick Yancey
This book was frightening with a beautiful gothic style of writing.

"The Boy who Drew Monsters" by Keith Donohue 
This is a chilling book, and one that kept me guessing all the way up until the end. Suspenseful.

"The War of the Worlds" by H.G. Wells
Another classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment