Saturday, September 19, 2015

e-bay Book Unboxing/Haul | September 2015

If you have been reading my former blog postings you may have seen this one that I wrote back in April : The One That Got Away based on this book edition that I am about to showcase. This book has been my book collectors hearts desire for several years now and when I stumbled across one on e-bay that was for a buy it now or best offer with free shipping priced far below the average listings for this book ... I couldn't resist myself. I won't disclose the official price paid because it sickens me, but I did make a offer on it and scored it for twenty dollars cheaper then the original asking price. And I did pay less then the book formerly seen at Half Price Books, and the condition of this one far exceeds that one. This is a leather bound Barnes and Noble leather bound collectors edition of "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis, containing all seven novels in the series. The cover is beautifully designed with embossing on the front cover, the spine, and the back cover. The end papers are a beautiful map of Narnia, and there are illustrations on each chapter header.
This gorgeous edition will be replacing my original seven paperback set. I may give the paperbacks to either one of my sisters or my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment