Friday, September 4, 2015

September 2015 Book Unhaul - 5 Books

My sister in law, Lydia, and I plan on going to Half Price Books tomorrow because of the 20% off sale that is going on over the weekend. I have a large amount of books to bring in with me in order to sell, and I have added to that unhaul over this past week. First are my four paperback editions of "A Song of Fire and Ice" series by George R.R. Martin. These copies are a little beat up at this point, so I purchased a five paperback boxed set updated version that I just featured in my book haul earlier today. That's the only reason that these books are leaving my library. I fear that these probably won't fetch much however. Next is my paperback edition of "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs. I read the book earlier this week and I did not care for it. It has no place in my library.

I have a lot of books to lug around with me tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment