Thursday, September 17, 2015

Books That Went Back To The Library Unread | September 2015

I have been attempting to read more of the unread books that reside in my personal book collection rather then seek out books through the libraries, but I did have two books from the library this month that have gone back unread for the most part.

20958632

"The Darkest Part of the Forest" by Holly Black. I started to read this book during my lunch break one day, needless to say I didn't get very far into it. The part where I walked away from it was when one boy randomly asks our main female character at a party if she wants to make out, she replies with "Sure" and then they head off into the woods together. I'm not going to waste my time on this drivel.





19549841

"Seraphina" by Rachel Hartman. This one was much better as far as the writing goes, and I got farther into it. I found the entire premise to be really interesting ... but it didn't interest me as much as the other books awaiting me on my shelves. I would of read it despite, except that I haven't heard very many good things on the second book, so I didn't desire to invest too much time into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment